Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Hosted by The Broke and The Bookish


Top 10 Books I want to Re-Read
  1. The Twilight Series by Stephanie Meyer: With the final movies coming out I want to refresh my memory on the books.
  2. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty: I recently read on the authors blog that they are coming out with a movie about it. I love this book and want to read it again before the movie.
  3. Dreamland by Sarah Dessen: This was the second Sarah Dessen book I ever read. She is one of my favorite authors and I haven't read this book in a long time.
  4. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown: I love this book. I recently got one that contains pictures of all the art work and stuff the book refers to so I really want to read it.
  5. Holes by Louis Sachar: When I first read this book I stayed up pretty much all night reading it. Its been years since I have read it and I want to read it again.
  6. Jemima J by Jane Green: This was the first Jane Green book I ever read and now she is one of my favorite authors. This is another book I haven't read in a long time.
I couldn't think of anymore. I am not big on re-reading books because I remember them pretty well and it isn't as fun for me to read when I already know what is going to happen. I do like to re-read books before they come out with a movie based on it, or if a new sequel is coming out, or if I haven't read it in a really long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment