Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Its Been Awhile

I know its been forever, but school has kind of taken over my life. But I'm back and I'm started off with a nice summer book challenge. Its called the Semi Charmed 2012 Summer Book Challenge hosted by A Novel Challenge


The Book I am going to start with is a book that has been on my list of books to read for a while now and I just haven't gotten around to reading it. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen.She is one of my favorite authors and I can't wait to get started. See you after I finish the book =]

2 comments:

  1. Whoop! I'm so excited to have you. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle,

    I can't find your e-mail address but I love your site and would be honored for you to look at my new book. My name is Erika Kathryn and I was wondering if you’d be interested in receiving an ARC of my new book, Blogs of a Cheater Eater? Published by The Wild Rose Press, Blogs of a Cheater Eater is a Chick-Lit romance about 200 pages long.

    When a woman gets cheated on, who can she call? The Cheater Eater, that’s who!

    For years, Kat Clyne built a business slurping up man-stew for brunch with a side of mimosa, and devotedly labeling herself "the Cheater Eater" while working for the local paper. Being hired to carry out her own brand of justice is just the tip of the fork, and in order to reach a bigger audience of women in need, she starts blogging about her theories, rules, and advice.

    That is until she meets Cave Maverick, the man assigned to be her partner at the paper and a cheater himself. Determined to help women everywhere with their broken hearts, Kat struggles with the idea Cave may be one of those mythical creatures known as a good guy, but will accepting a cheater make her lose more than her heart?

    Here is a link to the cover:
    http://www.blogsofacheatereater.blogspot.com/

    Thank you so much for all that you do to help Authors and for taking the time to read this email! I truly hope to hear from you soon!!!

    Best Wishes!

    Erika Kathryn

    ReplyDelete