Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hello

Hello, my name is Michelle. I have been following a couple different book blogs for a while now and decided I would give one a shot myself. I am not much of a writer, but I love to read and read a lot. I don't read too many "serious" books. I like my girly novels, but I do occasionally read other types of books. I am not a super fast reader, I like to read it slowly so I can really see it in my head and enjoy it. It usually takes me a week or 2 to finish a book. I am not totally sure what I will be posting on here just yet. I will definitely put reviews up every couple of weeks when I finish my books. I will also probably use some ideas from other book blogs. Hopefully all goes well and I can get better as time goes on. We shall see! Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment