Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Hosted by The Broke and the Bookish

Top 10 Books I Feel As Though Everyone Has Read But Me:

  1. Water For Elephants: I feel like since the movie came out more and more people are reading it, and I haven't gotten around to it yet.
  2. The Hunger Games: I've heard so much about these books. I want to read them, but haven't had the time yet.
  3. The Mortal Instruments series: These are on my list to read. A bunch of my friends have read them and are raving about them.
  4. I am Number 4: Again since the movie came out I feel like everyone has read this.
  5. Shiver: I've seen a lot of people reading this and have seen it on a lot of other book blogs. Not even really sure what its about. I'm sure I will read it someday
  6. The Notebook: I know so many people who have read this. But I don't really want to read it because the movie was so sad, and I know the book will be worse.
  7. The Gone Series: So many people have told me that I need to read these, but I haven't yet because I have so many other books I want to read first
  8. The Kite Runner: I have heard that this was a really good book, but it doesn't really seem that interesting to me
  9. The Help: Most of my family has read this book and tell me I need to read it
  10. Pride and Prejudice: I've heard all about this book, how its a classic and everyone should read, but I just haven't read it, and I don't know if I want to

1 comment: