Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What Happened To Goodbye

"Since her parents' bitter divorce, McLean and her dad, a restaurant consultant, have been on the move-four towns in two years. Estranged from her mother and her mother's new family, McLean has followed her dad in leaving the unhappy past behind. And each new place gives her a chance to try out a new persona: from cheerleader to drama diva. But now, for the first time, McLean discovers a desire to stay in one place and just be herself, whoever that is. Perhaps Dave, the guy next door, can help her find out. "


Just finished reading this for the Semi-Charmed Summer 2012 Book Challenge


I absolutely loved it. I took me a little while to get into, but it was still really good. Sarah Dessen is one of my favorite authors, but one thing about her books is that she makes her characters really frustrating. The way they act or the things they say always make me angry and I just want to scream at them. This book was slightly predictable, but many young adult books are. Overall I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars and recommend you read it, as well as Sarah Dessen's other books.


The next book I am reading for the challenge is The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first completed book! Good luck with the trilogy. :)

    ReplyDelete